If you’ve ever wondered what the essential estate planning documents are, what they do, and why they’re important, we made this video just for you.
In this post, Robert Thomson, J.D. discusses the Seven Essential Estate Plan documents as described in our eBook, The Family Estate Planning Guide.
Specifically, he talks about:
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Testamentary Trusts
- Advance Directives (aka Living Wills)
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Financial Durable Powers of Attorney
- HIPAA Releases, and
- Declarations of Guardianship (for Minor Children)
Want a copy of the eBook? Click the button below to download it for free.